Physio + Co has a 24-hour cancellation policy.
While we understand that consultations and treatments may occasionally need to be changed or cancelled, out of consideration for other patients and for your therapist’s time, the following cancellation policies apply:
- Please let us know at the earliest possible time, by email or phone, if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
- Appointments cancelled or changed, for any reason, without giving at least 24 hours’ notice will be charged.
- You will receive an invoice for your missed appointment. These charges are not covered by your health insurance.
- Notification of cancellation is possible on weekends and public holidays (when the practice is closed) via the online booking system or by sending an email. If such notification is received and logged with more than 24 hours’ notice, no charge will be made.
- In the unlikely event that a therapist is unable to provide their services due to illness or events of force majeure, we will do everything possible to offer an alternative or notify you with more than 24 hours’ notice. However, we cannot guarantee this or provide compensation if your appointment has to be cancelled.